Wednesday 30 October 2013

Jimmo's Angle Special: Pro Evolution Wrestling: Saturday 2nd November: Sysum vs Richtor

Saturday 2nd November: Pro Evolution Wrestling Championship: Justin 'The Hammer' Sysum (c) vs Richtor

This Saturday sees the next show on the Pro EVW calendar as they invade The Miners Welfare Club in Cinderford, Gloucestershire. This is a new venue that Pro EVW will be performing in but that won't change the standard of wresting that will be on display. There have already been a few matches announced and these are of the highest quality.

The main event of the evening will be a mouth-watering Pro Evolution Wrestling Championship match between the champion, Justin 'The Hammer' Sysum and the challenger, Richtor.

Although, I've said it before, this could be the biggest challenge that Justin has faced. In the last few months, Justin has defied the odds and defeated the likes of 'The Shark' Chris Andrews, JD Knight (in an epic series of matches) and former TNA star Doug Williams. He is fast becoming a champion that is very hard to defeat. The problem this Saturday is that the same could be said for his opponent.
The challenger; Richtor (photo: superkick.co.uk)

The Monstrosity known as Richtor has been steam-rolling his way through everyone in his path in recent months. Impressive victories over Gilligan Gordon, Mike Bird and Iestyn Rees has meant that all on the Pro EVW roster have taken notice of the big man. He has now earned a championship match and that can only be worrying news for The Hammer.

I managed to get comments from Richtor leading into this Saturdays match:
"This is a match that I have wanted for a very long time; I have won three in a row defeating Mike Bird, my former trainer Gilligan Gordon and former Pro Evo Heavyweight Champion Iestyn Rees, proving I am more than worthy of this opportunity. Finally management have seen sense and have given me what I want and you can tell that the fans want it, too. Sysum is very good, no doubt about it, he is a natural athlete and does some spectacular things in the ring but he has never, ever faced a challenge such as myself - I'm deceptively agile and strong. I am not your typical big guy wrestler. I'm also very pissed off as I never received my contractually obligated rematch from 2011 [Richtor is a former Pro EVW Champion himself] and this Saturday I will show exactly WHY I am the ONLY Grandslam Champion in Pro Evolution Wrestling history; WHY I am a monstrosity... And WHY I am better than The Hammer"
Be sure to get yourself along to The Miners Welfare Club in Cinderford, Gloucestershire (GL14 2JN) - doors: 6.30pm.

Other matches that have been announced:

 'The Saviour' JD Knight vs 'The Shark' Chris Andrews

The Alpha Males (Garrett & Rees) vs The Ultimate Winners (PJ Jones & The UK Dominator)

For more (and up-to-date) info please visit the Facebook event page (Wrestling in Cinderford) and follow them @ProEvoWrestling...

Support British Wrestling

@jimmosangle

No comments:

Post a Comment