Friday 24 May 2013

Jimmo's Angle Special: Thank you Paul...

I've been attempting, trying to improve, persevering and enjoying this writing/blogging experience for over six months now and I owe a big 'thank you' to one of my best friends Paul Green.

Paul has been my friend since we were about 14 (we're both as good as 30 now!) and I class him as my most intelligent friend! He's always been interested in computers and came through university with a degree in the subject. Since then he has taken these skills and added his passion for Photography to create Superkick Media.

This is Paul's venture into continually bettering himself. Over the last few years, Paul has taken his hobby of Photography and improved his skills, learning masses along the way to become a unique photographer. He is always willing to learn more and listen to established people in his chosen field to improve further.

It should be noted that Paul is my favourite photographer!

Paul has also tried his hand at Radio Production and Broadcasting. The presenting aspect of this, coupled with Paul's natural enthusiasm have also contributed to him becoming an excellent and competent Ring Announcer in wrestling promotions in the South of England. Added to this, he has also attempted to be a villainous wrestling manager - doing anything it takes to win and gaining as much 'heat' and hatred from the audience for his client that he can generate.

Paul in the middle of Mr McCoy (left) and MC Hank McCoy (right)

I have so much respect for Paul for trying this varied list of activities - and succeeding in all of them. It has, and continues to, inspire me to better myself. As well as discovering a new drive in me in the last couple of years, I have looked up to Paul and his determined approach to the things that he does and felt I'd like to give my interests a good attempt, too - mainly writing.

This post's intention is to highlight my friend's positives and to say a big thank you to him for supporting me in my attempts to improve myself. Recently, I have been disappointed with the lack of support my friends have shown me regarding my writing, but Paul is amongst a small group who do believe in me and what I'm hoping to achieve.

This support, along with the determination and dedication I see from Paul is a great inspiration to me in achieving my ambitions.

Cheap Plugs!

You should check out Superkick.co.uk (see link further up the page and on my 'Friends of Jimmo's Angle page', too) and look out for Paul's studio days - Photography - where he offers hourly slots for you to get quality photographs at outstanding value.

You can also see Paul as his alter-ego Hank McCoy on the British Wrestling circuit - mainly working for Pro EVW (Gloucestershire-based) and NBWA (North Oxfordshire). Link - Superkick Media: Hank McCoy

Support British Wrestling
Support your friends

@jimmosangle

No comments:

Post a Comment